Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

3 hours ago, Glyn Jennings said:

I had noticed that Anthony hasn't been very active on here recently like he used to be.

I might be confusing him with another member, but I recall somebody popping up after an absence saying they had been having some health issues.

17 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

I might be confusing him with another member, but I recall somebody popping up after an absence saying they had been having some health issues.

That was Anthony. At the last two meets his young lad took over the responsibility for organising the parking at the event.  I guess his health issues may have meant the SC is no longer practical. We will all get there at some point hopefully later rather than sooner.

• Like 1

Wots Anthony’s name on here ?  Like to send him Best Regards sometime soon

Malc 

25 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Wots Anthony’s name on here ?  Like to send him Best Regards sometime soon

Malc 

Lexiguy.

1 hour ago, Boomer54 said:

Does look very genuine in the photos, low mileage, history ,probably worth the money although closer to 10k would be more appealing 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Glyn Jennings said:

That was Anthony. At the last two meets his young lad took over the responsibility for organising the parking at the event.  I guess his health issues may have meant the SC is no longer practical. We will all get there at some point hopefully later rather than sooner.

If circumstances allow …his son could have bought it along to the meeting as some people going are looking to buy .

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bob King said:

If circumstances allow …his son could have bought it along to the meeting as some people going are looking to buy .

His son was only a lad well below the driving age.

So then, Anthony’s old car is up for sale thru a dealer …….. we know much of its history and “ presence “ 

Malc 

First class opportunity for a would be owner to buy something with provenance. A chance that doesn't come along very often.

• Like 1

Ok, back on, with more pix. Hope to be with you all on Sunday. After spending a day cleaning it, I believe this is generally a very nice car and good base for someone. Since I got my RX, I don't use it enough. The wheels are nicest I've seen on an SC, in very nice condition. It's got a complete stainless exhaust, fitted Dec '21, with the little front boxes omitted. It's had new brakes all round, fitted in the last year. And other odds n sods. It would be nice to recoup £5K, but since it needs roof paint or wrap, I am prepared to have a sensible conversation on price. I believe I paid close to 6k and have spend 2-3k more on it.

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

• Like 1

Bringing here as my first port of call before advertising anywhere else. Hoping for this to go to someone who wants a nice one, rather than someone from auto trader who might buy it on a whim and part with it within the year. So frustrating.

Runs like a dream. 3 former keepers, by the way. Owned since 1.11.21  Now retired and trimming down.

• Like 1

Starting to see a few sub 10K late facelifts, white is an unusual colour on an SC, although black leather may have looked a better combination.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202406190927590

photo’s are library British car auctions , no doubt the dealer will have their own set in a few days .

Had a problem with the reverse sensor screeching at me all the time in reverse gear. I believe I discovered the issue.

Some of the newness has worn off the control module.

IMG_6087.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gedwood said:

Had a problem with the reverse sensor screeching at me all the time in reverse gear. I believe I discovered the issue.

Some of the newness has worn off the control module.

IMG_6087.jpg

Was that in the boot down in the wheel well ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links