Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

RZ450e used prices

54 minutes ago, Yorkshire Lexus said:

So I can buy a new one at £67,000 list price, down to £52,000 cash on NHS blue card deal.

but I’m still worried it’s going to depreciate like a Lead Ballon….

better of leasing one, take the risk away ?

Worry not …….. it WILL kollapz in value probably by50% or more per annum from whatever your initial purchase price was ……..  wonder what the scrap value might be at 5 years young 🤔

If you’ve money to burn then you should go ahead and enjoy this otherwise quite amazing car 

People buying Rolls Royce’s don’t worry about the annual depreciation, they usually just take it on the nose ……,be BRAVE go get one and ENJOY 

Good luck 

Malc 

or wait a little longer for the new Hydrogen Power range ……. Hopefully BP will get their 1200 service stations kitted out with the new HP pump and 5 minute refill  👍

Prices will continue to go down and rapidly. Wait another year until they bottom out and you can pick them up for almost free or shortlease.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I wanted to share my thoughts on this thread. One of the biggest hurdles for electric car adoption is their rapid depreciation, which puts off many potential buyers. While some people aren't bothered by this, it's a major concern for those on PCP plans or looking to change cars frequently as the residual values on PCP are going to be fairly low with high monthly repayments. 

I own a Lexus NX and am keen to switch to electric due to the driving experience. 90% of the time its fine, however if you need to quickly accelerate, it struggles, it gets there in the end, but its not the best experience. However, I have noticed that Lexus servicing costs seem excessive, especially for electric vehicles. Additionally, the range of Lexus electric models, like the RZ, is disappointing compared to competitors. Despite software updates, efficiency still lags behind other brands, which is surprising given Lexus' previous market leadership.

Interestingly, I was considering buying an RZ using my company salary sacrifice scheme (but didn’t do at the end as I am upgrading my RX instead with another RX) but saw the monthly payments having gone up significantly since August. I have contacted my company car scheme and they said it was because Lexus has now removed any big discount on the RZ. Is it because they are selling more RZ since the software update ?

1 hour ago, FredD said:

Interestingly, I was considering buying an RZ using my company salary sacrifice scheme (but didn’t do at the end as I am upgrading my RX instead with another RX) but saw the monthly payments having gone up significantly since August. I have contacted my company car scheme and they said it was because Lexus has now removed any big discount on the RZ. Is it because they are selling more RZ since the software update ?

Lexus have actually cut the RZ price. So I’d expect when the price went down at the start of July, the discounts also decreased… would have expected the final price to remain roughly the same, however!

There is also the new plate coming in September/October which may also explains why Lexus has removed any substantial discounts for company cars drivers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links