Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newish Member Now an Owner

Boomer54

2 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Driving up to Lancashire for the weekend. Will be another on the road.

Passport control have been advised....say no more.

On 6/24/2024 at 5:17 PM, Mossypossy said:

I am allowed.

Was born there and even went to Uni there.

Back to the county of my birth today. Day out over to Harrogate in Lexigirl. Converting car years to human one's she's probably about the right age for the average resident of Harrogate. No, you don't go to Betty's you go to Weetons deli which wipes the floor for a really good coffee and light bite.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Weetons deli which wipes the floor

Maybe if you held your coffee cup more steady they wouldn't have to keep wiping the floor?.

BTW Are the roads less congested over there in foreign Yorkshire. Today I was in a traffic jam on the motorway for the entire journey. M61 M60 nightmare.

• Haha 2

If i ever get over to Harrogate again I'll try Weetons  ......  but on the very few occasions we went into Betty's that was really great  ............  maybe we'll have a double day of coffee and cakes 😁

Malc

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

If i ever get over to Harrogate again I'll try Weetons  ......  but on the very few occasions we went into Betty's that was really great  ............  maybe we'll have a double day of coffee and cakes 😁

Malc

You could also try Mama Doreens Emporium.

3 hours ago, GMB said:

Maybe if you held your coffee cup more steady they wouldn't have to keep wiping the floor?.

BTW Are the roads less congested over there in foreign Yorkshire. Today I was in a traffic jam on the motorway for the entire journey. M61 M60 nightmare.

Yup I put the order out and they delivered.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Boomer54 said:

You could also try Mama Doreens Emporium.

Thank you  ......  3 doses of Harrogate teas coffees and cakes might be too tempting that day  .......  is that all you do in Harrogate ?  😂

Malc

3 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Thank you  ......  3 doses of Harrogate teas coffees and cakes might be too tempting that day  .......  is that all you do in Harrogate ?  😂

Malc

No, but we do go there quite frequently. Indeed, we nearly relocated there 8 years ago before the vendor back worded on us.

32 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

A day on the motorways. Arrived in the land of cobbles.

IMG_20240627_165204.jpg

Ee Ba Gum if it isn't the second only to Beirut as the most desireable place to live on the planet. Otherwise known as downtown Rawtenstall.

1 hour ago, Mossypossy said:

Where am I now?

IMG_20240628_152141.jpg

Guessing, but the church looks similar to one I saw in Todmorden.

It looks like Yorkshire. Can't be Lancashire - not enough rough sleepers and McDonalds detritus. No cobbles and the church still has lead on its roof. Hmmm? I know! It's Edinburgh!

My father is from Yorkshire but I was born in Lancashire,  so maybe that's why nobody likes me in either place? Mulatto anyone or just a flat white or Latte?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GMB said:

It looks like Yorkshire. Can't be Lancashire - not enough rough sleepers and McDonalds detritus. No cobbles and the church still has lead on its roof. Hmmm? I know! It's Edinburgh!

My father is from Yorkshire but I was born in Lancashire,  so maybe that's why nobody likes me in either place? Mulatto anyone or just a flat white or Latte?

Look on the bright side.  I bet they would like you in Papua New Guinea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Look on the bright side.  I bet they would like you in Papua New Guinea.

Grilled Roast or simply boiled  🤣

Malc 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Grilled Roast or simply boiled  🤣

Malc 

Yup, where plus sizes get an extra warm welcome.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links