Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Kevin McCloud has a lot to answer for.....

ganzoom

We are finally getting close to completing the interiors :yahoo:

Most of the rooms are nearly ready for carpeting, wooden flooring looks amazing in the mezzanine corridor with the wood tread on the stairs, both new bathrooms are plumbed and nearly finished.

Literally last push now, electricians coming back new week, exterior wall rendering has started and cladding will be done too.

Just been a long process but 12 months ago, all of this was still nothing but a pipe dream!!!

52995670322_de5af2724c_k_d.jpg

53841319758_746f0b5ae5_k_d.jpg

53841498885_c36e3bde60_k_d.jpg

53856218389_87149d0045_k_d.jpg

53866748672_36cf699be7_k_d.jpg

53867901718_ab1f6d6802_k_d.jpg

53858789868_693e97c1dd_k_d.jpg

53868005439_9fb637b0da_k_d.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good.

Had some friends who have done something similar and in first 15 months got a house that could be used, but taken 3 years to completely finish, and not yet started on the garden additions.

I admire anyone who does this, but spent first 3 years in my current house just living on a building site (as it is 250 years old but not looked after for 100 years - was a heck of a state), and managed (well my wife did) to bring up two kids run a business from home for a while.  Only got the final major works completed 10 years ago, and now it's time to start working on redecorating what was done 28 years ago.

By the way a house like yours needs a stonking sounds system to go with that projector / TV.  Looking forward to the final photos

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links