Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Any LS400s for sale? Budget ~£6,000

Hello all! I’m new to the forum, but I’m considering buying an LS400 as my new daily driver (I do a good 1000-2000 miles per month).

I’d be prepared to spend up to around £6k for the right car, and while I’m not HUGELY picky on spec, I’d love the car to have DHP alloys and ideally the Nakamichi sound system.

The main criteria really is for the car to be really well looked after and maintained. I realise that all older cars require upkeep, but I’d really like to avoid as much as possible any serious bills in the near-mid future.

Last thing, I live in London so have to contend with bloody ULEZ. I’ve heard that there are people who are able to exempt the car for a fee. If anyone has any contacts that could help, would be much appreciated! 

Please do let me know if any of the above is unrealistic! I’m keen to learn more.

Cheers, Oli

3 hours ago, Malc1 said:

never heard of this in the Ls400  ................. 

Malc

Yeah I'm sure used nakamichi in the early ls400, but they wernt dhp

Welcome. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure that you won't get an LS400 with a ULEZ exemption. They are rated as Euro2 http://www.emissionsfinder.com/lexus-all-models-ls400-40cc
Owners of early LS430s are struggling to get theirs ULEZ certified even though they are identical to 2001-2006 LS430s that are all Euro4 Certified. 
Of course, this only applies until they increase the requirement for the ULEZ from Euro4 to Euro5 which will be the next step after the ULEZ expansion.

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links