Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Insurance big jump in premiums.

1 hour ago, Phil xxkr said:

Get him to speak to citizens advice bureau about over 65 Age Allowance. There is help available depending upon medical conditions 👍

Yes Your Quite Right Phil.., If You Have a Medical problem Say Ischaemic Heart disease there are Benefits out there which you can Apply For Acute Athritus Also being one of them.. But You,ve got to be Proactive and Apply for them..!!! Over 65 he could and most likely get Attendance Allowance...

On 3/18/2024 at 6:31 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

I'm sorry we were unable to help with your insurance.

Regards,

Dan.

Dan perhaps being in the insurance business you could explain to members why you were unable to help with insurance?

• Like 3

Steve hi …….. A Flux is a broker primarily ? Might own Trinity insce …… maybe itself a broker ?  Don’t they all virtually put out to underwriters effectively even tho’ you think you’re dealing exclusively with a stand alone insurance company 

Saga for instance probably isn’t a stand alone insurer ……. just an effective broker ……. and much, most or all of it gets put upstairs to a Lloyds Underwriter …….  and from there to institutional “ risk “ or risk averse bodies 

Hence Admiral above ……., min 60%  Institutional and Bank shareholders ……. us buyers of car insurance will never ever “ win “

Were set up to simply “ lose “ I’m sure

Cest le vie

Malc  

10 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

What’s the set up in the USA Malc, heard of “State Farm” insurance so is it Government controlled or free market ?

Absolutely no idea Steve, but I’m sure those insurers, brokers and owner institutions and banks are making a bob or two from it all 🤫

Malc 

On 8/16/2024 at 10:15 AM, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Yes Your Quite Right Phil.., If You Have a Medical problem Say Ischaemic Heart disease there are Benefits out there which you can Apply For Acute Athritus Also being one of them.. But You,ve got to be Proactive and Apply for them..!!! Over 65 he could and most likely get Attendance Allowance...

Then do it! This government is intent in doing pensioners no favours 🙁

• Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 10:33 AM, steve2006 said:

Dan perhaps being in the insurance business you could explain to members why you were unable to help with insurance?

Great question, looking forward to equally insightful answers 

Hi

My insurance has jumped as follows:

£400 - 22

£800 - 23

£1200 - 24

Also there was an attempted theft of my car using cam bus which caused £5K worth of damage. Only a handful of insurance companies will insure the car - with a huge excess. 

Be interesting to hear if others have had similar insurance issues. 

Thank you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links