Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

AM radio presets

AM, I know, I'm old school! or was that just old.... er

anyway, thanks for the link, my car is 2012 so it doesn't have those menu options, I can tune to other stations, but there seems no way to save over the 6 presets. Very strange, and possibly very Lexus?!

2 hours ago, Nick0 said:

I can tune to other stations, but there seems no way to save over the 6 presets

On the IS300h you

• switch to the station you want to save,
  • display the preset screen
  • press and hold the preset number you want to overwrite with the currently playing station.

It may be different on your car but "press and hold" seems a common way to save a new preset station.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links