Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Edfc

?UESTLOVE

well Dave ellen has it, i had it but now brettster has it..

Basically your gona neeed to fit the servos on the coilovers and route the cabel back tothe contoler box, plug in and power up.. done..

Tdi fitted mine in the first place,, however i removed it..

The cable routing was (when viewed from the boot) from left to right (behind the trim) then through the metal rear seat partition, along the wheel arch, under the door trim bit (carpetish area) along to the front. where the controller was.

the fronts were routed (when viewed from the front of car looking at the engine)

left servo (or drivers side coilover) through rubber grommet (to the left of the brake master cylinder dn below) straight to the controller.

right servo (passenger side) again straight through the rubber grommet

(to the right and below the battery) into the cockpit and then to the controller.

Tdi simply stick mine to underneath the steering wheel area, to the left, near the a/c sensor (near the switch blanking panel)

But then a nice man calles steveaudio knocked me up a nice pod to house the controller and a boost gauge, this sat tothe right of the speedo cluster dash, inbetween that and the piller.. Dave ellen currently has this,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links