Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tyre advice pls - one rim + tyre deflating faster than others

On 6/13/2022 at 7:26 AM, steve2006 said:

Amayama don’t supply these to the UK for some reason.

LPD price below.

69D42FD9-C385-435D-B271-B15BDBF9E8B6.png

Thanks I did end up buying here - fitting it today and will report in a week or two

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Werewolf1976 said:

Thanks I did end up buying here - fitting it today and will report in a week or two

Hi all

Hopefully a tip for others who will have this problem

The online place (Fish brothers) ship the TPMS without a metal sleeve (this sleeve sits between your alloy rim and the sensor itself). My sleeve was corroded and cracked and the local mechanic had to make a plan

Can anybody source a part number for this sleeve?  Much appreciated! 

Inserting generic pics - 1st one has a sleeve and the 2nd doesnt

Amazon.com: BOXI Qty(1) Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS 315MHz for 14-17 Jaguar  F-Type/Jaguar XJR, 10-17 Jaguar XJ, 11-16 Land Rov-er LR4, 10-16 Range  Rov-er, 10-14 Range Rov-er Sport, 12-16 Range Rov-er BH521A159CA :     614didlybmL._SL1001_.jpg

1 hour ago, Werewolf1976 said:

Can anybody source a part number for this sleeve?  Much appreciated! 

Surprised that's not included are you sure it's just not missing?

If that's the part that's failed then you would not need a new sensor just a replacement body?

I have had exactly the same issue on a non Lexus vehicle, as far as I can see the repair kits are generic to most vehicles, after all a tyre valve is not manufacturer specific, but this looks like the part you need.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pressure-Sensor-Valve-Repair-Chevrolet/dp/B07FM98Q6J/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=tpms+repair+kit&qid=1655371143&sr=8-4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links