Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

ASF sensor and front parking sensor 450H

Evening guys. 

I have a 2011 RX450H and I need a new ASF sensor, where would you guys recommend buying one from? Any cheaper alternatives to Lexus? 

Also looking for front right parking sensor, am I right to see these are colour coded? Any cheaper sources or is it only Lexus?

2 hours ago, preston6566 said:

I have a 2011 RX450H and I need a new ASF sensor,

Are you sure it's an ASF sensor (if so, what is it?) or did you mean AFS sensor?

Assuming you mean the latter, you can get both the sensor itself and/or the mechanical linkage here on eBay.

Not sure about the parking sensor but again, maybe you could find something on the Bay of Fleas.

• Like 1

Sorry your correct. I meant the AFS sensor. I had a brief look on eBay but want sure what to go for will have a look at that link. 

wasn’t sure if the parking sensor needed to be painted on, or if I could get painted one from elsewhere. Just looking for advice from people who know more than me. 

thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links