Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi,

I have recently bought my LS430.  It was first registed in June 2006 and has just over 102k miles. 

Just wanted to say hello to all the members.  I've been trawling through all the threads learning about the car and enjoying the banter.

I look forward to adding to the group and any possible meets that take place.

Steve

20220120_135305.jpg

• Like 1

As you can see from the pic has a small dent in the door that needs sorting.

It has some service history from Lexus in South end on Sea.   It had the VSC light on with a code 51 which looked like a O2 sensor fault.  I had the cam belt, tensioner and water pump replaced last week as couldn't be sure it had been done.  The garage found the belt had been put on the wrong way round, the tensioner loose because of a strip thread on one of the bolts and the left bank had skipped a tooth.  They fixed the stripped thread and put everything back together with the new parts. This also fixed the fault light. 

• Like 3

Welcome Steven and I know there's mountains of info on this Forum for you

any thoughts to let us see more piccys etc ?

The radiator might need changing for preventative maintenance too and peace of mind .......... but it's all fully explained somewhere why etc

Best wishes

Malc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malc said:

Welcome Steven and I know there's mountains of info on this Forum for you

any thoughts to let us see more piccys etc ?

The radiator might need changing for preventative maintenance too and peace of mind .......... but it's all fully explained somewhere why etc

Best wishes

Malc

Thank Malc, I will take some more pics when the weather improves.   I replaced the radiator on the IS 200. Fairly straight forward to access and replace. Looks like the LS430 will be straight forward too.  

Welcome aboard Steve. :smile:
Hopefully she'll give you years of reliable comfy motoring.
For that dent, see if you can find someone who does paint-less dent removal.
It's impressive what they can do these days with some levers and weird twisting tools.
They essentially push the dent out from behind.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links