Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Revenge

lexi1

Just driving back from my local asda, on the way a gang of 6/7 teenagers decide it would be fun to throw a stone at my car then swear abuse as i drove on:angry: . As I had my two nippers and my misses in the car i drove home, kept cool and said nothing :whistling: . My misses who knows i have a pretty short fuse when it comes to my car thought it strange i carried on without losing it but didnt find it a suprise that as soon as i got home i jumped in my van and headed of back to the scene. My lucky day see them up the street doing the same thing to another passing car, parked up and walked up to the unsuspecting f :tsktsk: ks. Suprised that they all seemed to be i would say 16/17 years old, you think they would have better things to do. Any way grabbed the biggest one and gave him a cracking wallop, the rest backed off except one chopsy :tsktsk: so i decked him to. The great thing is a bloke came out of a nearby house who i asumed was going to give me a hard time, shook my hand and said it about time someone give the little :tsktsk: a good going over as they had been making the neighbours lives hell recently. Best bit, got home and checked car, scrape on wing mirror housing which came off with t cut. :D

Cheers for the support guys, all i got to do now is be nice to the misses, as shes pretty mad at what she calls childish and foolish behaviour. Now i have calmed down i can see where shes coming from. Its not very often but when i lose it i lose it.

:)

Nice one.  Top Dog!

Him a top dog and him nah tek back nuh talk,

anyting tes him gwain pop it off ;)

did not think you were jamaican.. coz i did not understand a thing

Did the same thing myself about a year back big group as well, one of them kicked the car door,just smacked the big one and the rest ran ,good for you i would do it again and again ,can't let them win can we now

:)

Nice one.  Top Dog!

Him a top dog and him nah tek back nuh talk,

anyting tes him gwain pop it off ;)

did not think you were jamaican.. coz i did not understand a thing

:lol::lol:

I'm not jamaican, but my patois aint too bad (recording ragga artist, when i get the time) ;)

TRANSLATION for Steve,

He's the man, who doesnt back down from his word/beliefs

Doesnt matter what gets in the way, he will deal with it properly :)

Try telling her that if everyone did what you did the ****s who did this will think twice next time ,thus making the world a safer place for her and all the other people that can't or won't stick up for themselves

Tell her to pretend the kids had put the colours in the wash together with bleach on a boil wash - might extract the same sort of reaction :P

You've taught them a good life lesson.....

Would she have been less upset if you did nothing and next time you passed it happened again injuring someone in the car. You had to put a stop to it to protect your family - that's not foolish or childish.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links