Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Proud owner of the Mark 4 GS450h and amazing service with Lexus Edgware team...

34 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Google will tell you how to avoid the wall Phil.

Ah OK thanks - found the easy way 😉 - mind you having gone to the trouble the article is a bit superficial without any depth to the reporting.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, serbarry said:

OT: Vlad how did end up with the fixing of your car?

Through insurance, I paid £700 excess though as other party did not admit their fault. 

The car was fixed to a decent standard but I still found couple issues which will be taken care of at the end of the month by the same garage that fixed it on a 1st place. The car drives the same, no issues, lights are working, indicators too, so no complains there.

Just couple of the plastic clips are still broken, like the ones that under the wings, alloy wheel is over sprayed slightly with black paint, bumper has a scuff mark which it shouldn't being a new bumper!

I am sorry to hear that you had to pay. Unfortunately in these cases it is often a matter of being lucky and find someone who is honest and admits his/her fault which is not common. I hope you will sort those remaining issues and enjoy the car again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 12:34 PM, Nico72 said:

Crazy! Makes me feel like I got the car at the right price when I bought it...

Ahh yes this was the exact car that I tried out 🙂

As mush as a I liked the car. I politely declined as financially was a bit too much and I'd just acquired two sets of 3 points on my license for speeding camera tickets. I think with all that extra power I'd have been walking a fine line!

Glad you've enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind a later GS450h for my next....but prices seem extremely high at present. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links