Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mark Levinson/Spotify

Mkv

Hello - I'm new to this forum please if this query has already been answered. I recently took ownership of a RX450 Premier 2016. Overall very happy with car, there one issue I cannot find an answer on. I often play Spotify via Bluetooth on the Mark levinson- when a song is playing the correct artwork and song title are displayed however when the next song plays, the title and artwork have not moved on to reflect new song, unless I change it manually. Any help would be appreciated to resolve this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 9:21 AM, Mkv said:

Hello - I'm new to this forum please if this query has already been answered. I recently took ownership of a RX450 Premier 2016. Overall very happy with car, there one issue I cannot find an answer on. I often play Spotify via Bluetooth on the Mark levinson- when a song is playing the correct artwork and song title are displayed however when the next song plays, the title and artwork have not moved on to reflect new song, unless I change it manually. Any help would be appreciated to resolve this issue.

Hi,

You may want to try to change the AVRCP profile version on your phone.

Have a look here:

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/80280565/pixel-5-car-stereo-does-not-show-what-is-playing-with-bluetooth-audio-used-to-on-pixel-3a?hl=en

Also make sure you have the latest version of software on the vehicle.

Paul

• 2 months later...

Massive bane of mine for a few months. Sometimes AVRCP profile change works and then it doesn't again. There's a long running metadata issue post on Spotify community. Make sure you post your details there, they tend to bring some fixes now and again, I thankfully haven't had a problem for quite some time now.

Well... Would be nice to get the artwork working one day instead of the generic gracenote pics!

Thanks for this information folks, I might need it. Must admit, I hate I felt compelled to click on this thread: I couldn't care less about this sort of stuff, but my wife's #1 priority is to get connected on Bluetooth and play Spotify - god help if anything goes awry, the car turns into junk in her eyes.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links