Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Buying used car from Lexus Dealer ,should have a new service ?

Bought used Lexus NX from Lexus dealer , not had it a week and it has just advised on screen  Maintenance oil service required. 

Surely it should be Serviced before being Sold on Lexus forecourt ? . 

Maybe it was but the tech forgot to reset the service indicator.

Why not call the dealer tomorrow?

You can also sign up to My Lexus app and check what services have been done 

• Like 2

When was the service book last stamped Howard? If it has not been stamped,. does not necessarily mean it has not been serviced but might give you an indication of when the last service was done by the previous owner. Like Peter suggests sign up to MY LEXUS.

11 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

When was the service book last stamped Howard? If it has not been stamped,. does not necessarily mean it has not been serviced but might give you an indication of when the last service was done by the previous owner. Like Peter suggests sign up to MY LEXUS.

THE Service book was on my “ To Do list “ ! . I don’t have it !!! . Planning to go to dealer tomorrow to ask for the book and now  want to  see when it was last serviced ..... I think it Ian a Case it has not been updated, will soon find out . Will look at this app now 🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spacewagon52 said:

https://www.lexus.co.uk/car-models/

Top right on this link is an icon of human - click that and you can sign-up.

Hi,

do you know of such a web site for EU cars? I am in The Canary Islands (supposedly Spain) but so far have not been able to find anything like the link you have in UK.

8 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Hi,

do you know of such a web site for EU cars? I am in The Canary Islands (supposedly Spain) but so far have not been able to find anything like the link you have in UK.

Sorry John, I have only accessed the GB site.

9 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Hi,

It uses a Toyota Europe backend so all European countries should use it - whether they all do, or if all dealers do, I don't know but I would have thought that Toyota would require all warranty work is logged on their central tool so dealers must have access.

Here's the sign up link on the Lexus Spain website:

https://www.lexusauto.es/ownership/about-my-lexus/my-lexus-portal/#hero

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Hi,

Lexusauto.es    old pal !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

3 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Lexusauto.es    old pal !

Thank you.

Have registered and see nothing about anything that has happened in the past not even the latest service last November. Wonder what I have registered as some of it is paid service so I can download navigation maps etc. Wonder what they are going to charge. Luckily I did not inform my credit card data so without me knowing they cannot directly take anything. I hope.

Tried first to log-in on the international site in English, but as soon as they got the licence registration they forwarded me to the Spanish web site.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

It uses a Toyota Europe backend so all European countries should use it - whether they all do, or if all dealers do, I don't know but I would have thought that Toyota would require all warranty work is logged on their central tool so dealers must have access.

Spent half an hour trying to connect with same result (5 times before I gave up) "Connection not possible at the moment - Try again now - Try again later"

Will try again another day, but have learned that internet in Spain is not really something people here are good at keeping functioning.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links