Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone got any ideas where I may be able to get some lights to fit those blanks in the sides of the back bumper? I believe they would be fitted in the american market, but would like to source some from over here. Even if they are clear side marker lights or whatever.

Also, where can I get some clear side indicator repeaters from for it?

Cheers in advance.

Hope to meet a few mark one owners at the Gaydon meet! And yes Norkep, i'm coming now so you can overshadow me with your beast!!

seen some of the bumper lights on eBay you have to search on the american site,as for the side repeaters craig has some but he is not sure on the part number but if i remember they are from a toyota corolla ,i did try to get some but the number craig gave me was not reconised by toyota 's computer

Thanks for that!

Was kinda hoping there would be sommat a similar size in this country, will keep havin a look. Haven't tried e-bay yet, am struggling to trust it.

B)

Yep, something like that would be very nice! I'm sure there must be something, off say another car that may fit in this country. We don't seem to be into lights on our cars in this country like over there. My mate has got a Pontiac Grand Ville and it's covered in lights, looks well cool at night!

What year of corolla model would those side repeaters be off? The model number shouldn't matter too much.

2001 onwards i think... you can get the ones fron the brand new toyota avensis the are very like mine.. I was goint to get some but i went to JAE last year and picked my corrola ones up there for £18 if you go to lexus/toyota parts they quoted me £28 for the avensis side repeaters,,

craig

Cheers everyone!

Looks like i'm not gonna have any trouble gettin the side repeaters then. It's just those rear ones. I hate those stupid plastic blanks!! They could have at least put a reflector in there!

:lol:

Cheers for the eBay link Craig

I've sent off for the bumper lights he advertises in US. With postage came to $41.00 which I hope will be about 5 quid by the time the payment goes thru. I expect when I get them they only fit a MkII GS so expect to see them back on eBay shortly thereafter. I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Craig - what's JAE? Sounds like a good place for the side repeaters

tahnks

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links