Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parking Fines

Gone on spill the beans, how much have you spent on parking fines since you started driving?

Heres mine since september 2001

£20 Outside my old mans restaurant

£20 Outside phones 4 you in bristol

£85 Outside The Infamous Temple Nightclub in Tottenham.

£125 Car towed from a bristol city centre street, with dodgy yellow lines, I had been parking there for 6 months, and the one night it was towed.

To a grand total of £250 :angry:

You're gonna hate me but £0

hehe

Nearly got a speeding fine once but the police man was more interested in my old car when he saw I'd bought it off the net :)

Only ever had one parking fine a year ago parked up in east london in my van and walked up to the door of the house we were working in and some little oik on a scooter drove up slapped on a pre written ticket and drove of ,all with in about a second ,he did not even switch of the bike .Spent hundreds on fines for speeding etc when i was younger ,look back and can't beleive i was so reckless lost me licence through it twice and went to court more times than i can remember .

probably over £1000 a year  :crybaby:

oh the joys of working in london  :angry:

that is 2 cars and 3 vans

sorry mate,

that makes me feel a bit better now :P

What a surprise tony, you fine was in east london. Bristols getting quite bad with 24hour tow in operation.

My mirca cost £250, and spend that amount on fines for it!!!! :ohmy::ohmy:

Yeh must admit it was the worst place we worked they just flew out of now were ,in the end we left some one in the van at the jobs it was cheaper ,would have loved to caught the little sod on the bike though

You need some kind of "how long you been driving for?" component to that. So mine is

Driving for 25 years this June.

Speeding fines/points - none.

Parking fines - none.

Any other law brushes - none.

Pulled over by the police - none.

Now I'll get nicked tonight.

Points in total - 11 (5 for one speeding offence, 3 for another and 3 for parking - currently at 8) All involving Rozzers with speed guns.

Parking tickets - too many

Pulled over - twice - once for having four people in the back of car, and another for illegal right turn - oops!

Towed - Twice. Once in Harrow and once in Brighton.

Clamped - once (at a pretrol station - frikkin cowboys!)

*edit*

I have to add that I had a clean license for almost 10 years until 2001 where it all went horribly wrong. :(

You need some kind of "how long you been driving for?" component to that.

:lol: wasnt meant to offend.

Dam thats clean as whistle :unsure:

Did you get nicked then? :lol:

I've been pulled over 4 or 5 times in my mirca,

None in primera, cavalier or LEX... (yet)

I've got a private plate with my initials on, so hopefully they will leave me alone :whistling:

I was nearly given 3 points for skipping a bloody amber light!!! near hyde park at 7am, I was coming back from Best Of British at the Ocean in Hackney. Sent the £60 fine, it was refunded 2 weeks later ;)

No, another couple of days without a pull. As it were.

I must be weird. When I was a student the whole class sat in a circle and the guy said "right, who in their time has shoplifted anything at all, even a pack of sweets?" and I was not only the ONLY one out of about 25 who hadn't ever, but I was totally amazed - it had genuinely NEVER even occurred to me to do it! Everyone else was AMAZED I hadn't, and got quite abusive about it.

Nobody needed to know that, did they. Sorry.

Speeding fines-- 32 (2 in UK, the rest in Germany)

Points-- 3

Parking fines - £30 in UK, in Germany about €300

Other driving related fines - €200

Producers-- at least 25

Any other law brushes - a few, resulting in the above said producers

Pulled over by the police - quite a few times, if i do say so myself

Banned - NEVER.yet

not that i drive like an anus, just always kinda driven noticable cars.and like to argue the point.ive never said sorry officer,.

i mean, turning right in a no right turn junction, at 05:00 hrs in Weymouth, on a sunday.come on..............(and its a side road), ......

i mean, turning right in a no right turn junction, at 05:00 hrs in Weymouth, on a sunday.come on..............(and its a side road), ......

And I thought my 3 points for having parked my car a foot over a pedestrian crossing zig zag at 8am on a Sunday morning was bad...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links