Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japsai Chassis Braces

DaveEllen

Silly question, but would they fit in the boot ?

I'll bring em to Gaydon young Steve if thats what u want ?

Front ones in de boot

rear ones behind front seats......

My boot has TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fargo blaster bottles in you see :whistling:

Just wondering Dave, so I can prepare myself when I do pick them up.

Gaydon sounds good if you have room in your car, if it's too much trouble, then I will come to you after work one evening via the M25 ..

If you were to bring them to Gaydon, would you think they will fit in my boot together with an IS exhaust?

Oh, silly me.. I am coming with another Lex... DuH

Just wondering Dave, so I can prepare myself when I do pick them up.

Gaydon sounds good if you have room in your car, if it's too much trouble, then I will come to you after work one evening via the M25 ..

If you were to bring them to Gaydon, would you think they will fit in my boot together with an IS exhaust?

Oh, silly me.. I am coming with another Lex... DuH

steve the exhaust wont fit in your boot ! :o

better make sure its clean :whistling:

dave glad you got them ok.........

id like feedback.good or bad.

Feedback............

well after battling for 2 days to unwrap the bubblewrap :whistling: I was pleased with the goods on offer !

No seriously they look really good with even weld marks and no unsightly weld blobs. Good covering of paint !!

They are not overly heavy at all and look the dogz danglies.

Hoping to get them fitted tomorrow :duh: but may have to wait until 29/4/03

Top job

so JAPSAI springs..............JAPSAI chassis braces...........wot next ?

working on coilovers these will be built by a well known a respected brand, in Motorsport

also a few other bits and bobs

:whistling:

oh, also a big brake conversion kit, by a very well known Brake manufacturer :winky:

well after battling for 2 days to unwrap the bubblewrap :whistling: I was pleased with the goods on offer !

hmmmmmmm, your not the first to comment on my over eager use of H2O filled polyprolene filled packaging material

well after battling for 2 days to unwrap the bubblewrap  :whistling: I was pleased with the goods on offer !

hmmmmmmm, your not the first to comment on my over eager use of H2O filled polyprolene filled packaging material

well after battling for 2 days to unwrap the bubblewrap  :whistling: I was pleased with the goods on offer !

Most of it blew away :whistling:

They are not overly heavy at all and look the dogz danglies.

Well that'll give someone something to look at when they're run over,the last thing on their mind will be Japsai.....Hhhmmm wonder why you chose red :lol:

Do look the biz though Mat :winky:

Reccomendation for all you folks with coilovers - the back brace WILL catch if you are 40mm or lower.... (especialy on speed humps)...

Trust me - I took a fair amount of red paint off my rear one coming back from Germany.... :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links