Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Another Debate

Fargo and i were nattering away about religions on MSN... do they actually exist and whats your religion and how do you look upon it...

I mean I have read the bible and everything, and some of it i can believe.. but then ive looked into other religions and its exactly the same but with just different names... Like wicca, greek mythology (some of that matches the Seventh Day Adventist bible word for word) jews.... I went to a Seventh Day Adventist school then a Catholic school so im really a bit confused about it all... But would like to hear the views from others....

Maybe all these religions are the same one just told differently (like chinese

whispers)

Please note: Before replying to this topic, all posts do NOT mean to offend anyone, if you have an opinion fair enough post it.. dont get mardy about it though as ive stated above its a debate... just trying to find out what everyone believes in! ok?!

I don't think that nobody has an opinion......It's just one of those things in life, like aliens and conspiricies, you either believe in it or you don't!

I'm definitely not a religious person, i tend to go for the scientists, like Darwins theory of evolution.

When you look at the facts, there is scientific proof that dinosaurs walked this earth some 65 million years ago, where is the proof of what the bible says, to me , it's all hear say and comes from stories that were generated only a couple of thousand years ago!

I think that it's o.k for those that choose to believe, but when you look back through history and present times, 99% of all war is religion based...

So i say , leave it to science and

KEEP THE PEACE

Stew :)

I don't think that nobody has an opinion......It's just one of those things in life, like aliens and conspiricies, you either believe in it or you don't!

I'm definitely not a religious person, i tend to go for the scientists, like Darwins theory of evolution.

When you look at the facts, there is scientific proof that dinosaurs walked this earth some 65 million years ago, where is the proof of what the bible says, to me , it's all hear say and comes from stories that were generated only a couple of thousand years ago!

I think that it's o.k for those that choose to believe, but when you look back through history and present times, 99% of all war is religion based...

So i say , leave it to science and

KEEP THE PEACE

Stew :)

that pretty much say's it for me too.. word for word

trueeeeeeee but i heard about scientists questioning their data now

You can't argue with fossils, and the way they date them, surely...

But the Turin shroud, and Mother Theresa's face in a Bagel, even a statue of a cow giving off real milk! ......Yeah right!

I would need something more concrete to make me change my mind, like SCIENTIFIC proof.

Stew

But the Turin shroud, and Mother Theresa's face in a Bagel, even a statue of a cow giving off real milk! ......Yeah right!

Agree... Just think if the same thing happened now as it did 2000 odd years ago...

Man: Hey everyone, I'm the son of ***!!

Men in white coats: Would you come with us Sir.

Man: But I here voices that tell me, and see strange and wonderful things!

Men in white coats: JUMP HIM BOYS!

I have to also agree.. Iwent to a catholic school and all the time i was there and that included service each morning.. there was never anything said to prove that such a person existed.. with all that has been documented there is not one piece of concrete evidence to support any of it..

craig

now aliens theres another thing.. of course there is...theres load of them walking this earth right now...

I have to also agree.. Iwent to a catholic school and all the time i was there and that included service each morning.. there was never anything said to prove that such a person existed.. with all that has been documented there is not one piece of concrete evidence to support any of it..

craig

now aliens theres another thing.. of course there is...theres load of them walking this earth right now...

including you craig? lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links