Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

NX ANY NEWS ON RAV 4 running gear upgrade ?

As an RX OWNER considering buying the NX .

The RAV4 has superior engine / performance / economy / 5 year warranty.

Not visited the NX forum before so maybe this topic has already been discussed 

regards

It probably won’t happen until the new NX model comes out - late 2021 or more likely 2022 I would guess.  The ES has the same 4th gen hybrid and new ICE as in the RAV and Camry.  It’s a great system and I can hit 50mpg all day long in the ES and into the low 60s on a hot run.  I never got much over 37mpg in the NX.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Don C said:

Has it still got that ludicrous touch pad?

Currently, yes.  I think the touch pad is ok, it’s the clunky software you have to navigate around that lets the side down.  It’s likely the next NX will get a touchscreen like the RX.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:49 PM, Don C said:

....and hopefully a command knob.   I’m really hopeful they”ll bring the infotainment system up to date with the next model.

^^ As long as they don’t go down the dreadful ‘I-Drive’ type route then I’ll be happy. How the motoring media keep praising such an unintuitive shambles of a system I’ll never know. With plenty of BMWs in our company car park I don’t know a single driver who likes it!

Touchscreens are the answer as far as I’m concerned, or even better actual buttons...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links