Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Convert to UX

IMc

Hi there

Recently joined LOC and have already found some interesting threads over in the UX channel.

I had driven a 64 reg IS300H for about three years when the recent Dealer finance offers temped me to chop it in early.  I was initially expecting to buy another IS but was tempted by the more compact UX as I no longer need the extra space for leggy teenagers in the back.  That said, there is actually plenty of legroom in the back of the UX thanks to the higher rear seat - it's the boot space that is the bigger compromise but, again, I'm not lugging school kit around any longer so that's not so much of a concern for me and there's ample space for larger loads with the back seats folded flat.

Absolutely loving my 19 reg UX250H (bought with 7k on the clock) and at 55+ mpg on top of the smooth drive and excellent finish, who wouldn't be?  Looking forward to imminent dealer launch Android Auto retro-fit (it's standard on the UX now).

Cheers & happy miles!

Very good car the UX. As for the boot if you look in the UX section someone posted that the boot space can almost double by removing the boot liner then the polystyrene type spacers. There is a little more but I can't remember. Look it up. I had a UX for a day as a courtesy car. Very impressed. Drove it like I stole it, well you do don't you lol, and got 50mpg plus I was told about 40+% was on electric.

@Mr Vlad - top tip about the boot space.  Never thought to look under the first well to see if could make it deeper for more capacity! I'll hop over to the UX channel now to find that post.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links