Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wheel Alignment

vbdude: Oh, so you're not Andy then. <_< Mind you I see your interests are...

Winding up Chris Lack (aka Javadude)

...which means a long list of possible candidates (with Alana somewhere near the top).

should try driving a German car instead. Much more reliable

...don't think so...but certainly much more common... :P

Shall we setup an "AISC" only forum for you guys?

Yea although I might be loosing interest in answering Eclipse questions... :lol:

Is that an apology then :question:

I like the way you assume its me and then have a go about Vectras. Ok, so its hardly a classic car - but at least my wheels are aligned perfectly (and I don't get white spots in the boot etc etc).

Sounds like these Lexus things aren't very good.....

I might have to remind you that it wasn't that long ago that you were in a Vauxhall - I didn't hear you complaining then!!

So are you coming karting now or not? :ph34r:

Perhaps it might be a bit fast for you!!! Better go bowling with the old ladies after all!

I can't believe I went to all this trouble just to put a reply here.

It must be: -

- the influence of the odd people I work with.

- the Java.

:(

:blink:

Is that an apology then

Yes - sorry I thought the OTHER silly post was from you. :D

it wasn't that long ago that you were in a Vauxhall

:blush:

So are you coming karting now or not?  Perhaps it might be a bit fast for you!!! Better go bowling with the old ladies after all!

Yea, or perhaps a nice quiet lie down after all that track driving last week. :crying: :duh: :sick:

the odd people I work with

I know exactly what you mean... :lol:

:withstupid:

Have you really posted over 700 times to this board? No wonder you're going bowling....

I bet you've got a really nice collection of anoraks for any season!!

Right I'm off to find the website for the terminally sad that own a Vauxhall Vectra. I wonder what fun things my new friends and I will talk about?

Bye Lexus Lovers! :sleeping:

You Toyota owners...sorry Lexus oweers should try driving a German car instead. Much more reliable! :D

Just take a look at the JD Powers results for reliability. Did a German car manufacturer come top? Errr, I don't think so... ;)

Plus you try telling that to my mate - his 325i SE has been in the shop three times in the last month. Happy, he isn't! :P

Don't take the bait UKPulse - it's just the extensions team at work trying to wind me up. I guess they're not very busy. Better get on - some of us have work to do.... :P

Hmmm, sorry to bring this back to the original subject, but does anyone know a rough price on getting the wheels aligned through Lexus?

I had 2 new tyres last week through Kwick Fit (Dunlop SP900's), but not sure if I should trust them 100% on the wheel alignment/tracking.

sorry to bring this back to the original subject

Hi Claire. no please do - it's nice to have a sensible post. (Sorry I don't know - mine was done under warranty.)

I had mine done yesterday from Tyresales in Nottingham. Cost was £15.95.

I think I can trust them as my uncle is the manager there. And before you ask...NO I don't get any family discount on Tyres etc. :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links