Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae Bookings 04

Steve

Thats Great Maz.....i will add you to the list.

John.

when you arrive at Billing, go through the main gate, and follow the signs to JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVEGANZA(sp).

follow the one way route and if you give some one a ring. (i.e me) we will keep an eye open for you, but eventually you will find us.

how does this all work? i'm a jae virgin! i'll be coming down saturday only, i presumed id just park up in a car park and wonder across to the show area and that the pitches would be for peeps who are there all weekend?

someone kick me into touch please :wacko:

No if you are a LOC member you park on the main stand with the rest of us,wether your there for 1 or all 3 days...so the moral is if your coming you park with the rest of us there is no getting away. :P

And if i see any Lexi club owners parked elsewhere i will let your tyres down :lol::lol:

yes pete, here is the Latest map, including Club plot location.

for orientation, the map is actually printed upside down. so the top of the map, is actually the direction towards the entrance, Where the skylines are located pete, thats where the toilets are that were near our plot last year (where security were located)

we were in plots 1 and 2...........

CLICK for Map

right then, ive paypal'd some money for a pitch, will give you a call when i arrive mat so you can keep an eyeball out for me.

pete, do you use the sting in your tail to let the tyres down? :unsure::lol:

added John :winky:

if anyone does need my Mobile number, drop me a PM, will be contactable from Friday morning......(sleeping in a layby, somewhere on the m20)

for orientation, the map is actually printed upside down. so the top of the map, is actually the direction towards the entrance, Where the skylines are located pete, thats where the toilets are that were near our plot last year (where security were located)

CLICK for Map

Damn, cant get the map to show Mat, everytimes i click on the (click for map) link, all i get is a blank screen with a X in a box on the top left of the screen?? what happening?

CLICK for Map

Damn, cant get the map to show Mat, everytimes i click on the (click for map) link, all i get is a blank screen with a X in a box on the top left of the screen?? what happening?

its a PDF Maz, you need acrobat reader or something that can open PDF's. You can download it free from adobe.com

CLICK for Map

its a PDF Maz, you need acrobat reader or something that can open PDF's. You can download it free from adobe.com

I do have Adobe reader v6, so sure it will able to download the map...????

Thank matey, just got it working, had to uninstall and reinstall the reader and update it to the latest version to get it to work, but its ok now, thank...

For those arriving Friday........ :winky:

quite a few guys and gals are coming Friday afternoon from TOC.

so a Curry and beer is already planned, your all welcome to Join us.

also, had confirmation that TTE will be at JAE again this year with something quite special :whistling:

club chairman (dont even know your name).

You have pm.

put an * next to my name for friday.

Can you help, I have one concern.......

The JAE brochure states that if u are to park with your owners club/car forum, you have to put the tent down at 9am the latest.

Otherwise, you can pitch the tent elsewhere..........

Trouble is, we need the tent up all the time to cater for our 15 month old son..who is coming.

What are the rules, what do we do?

I may now be coming, not sure which day and if staying overnight, bringing the misses or not, I just don't know and won't know for a couple of days before hand. Do I need to send a pound to someone and register somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
club chairman (dont even know your name).

You have pm.

put an * next to my name for friday.

Can you help, I have one concern.......

The JAE brochure states that if u are to park with your owners club/car forum, you have to put the tent down at 9am the latest.

Otherwise, you can pitch the tent elsewhere..........

Trouble is, we need the tent up all the time to cater for our 15 month old son..who is coming.

What are the rules, what do we do?

hope we dont have to take our tents up and down,what a nightmare,is this true anyone.i cant be ****d wid that. ;)

I think you have to make sure you tents guideropes to not trip anyone up.

We have quite a big pitch so you may not need to worry.. however, if you want to make sure that you do not have to take your tent down then you should camp up on the camping verge next to the pitch.

But if you do pitch on the car pitch and we need the space then youll be asked to move the tent.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk