Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Cheltenham Prescott Hill Climb

26 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Was thinking about taking my other half and nipper (to keep my car clean 😉 ) but might be a bit too far for them, who is definitely going? 

The Ratster is getting a lift with me.

46 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Was thinking about taking my other half and nipper (to keep my car clean 😉 ) but might be a bit too far for them, who is definitely going? 

@emjay82 

Mark

I'm definitely going with Mrs Rat gonna be there for ten, I've sent a message to @Mark G as well Davi is up for it as well 👍

🐀 

37 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Unlike a Lexus dealer to let a customer down.

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Well I never heard back from Lexus as regards marque  specific parking, so for those that are going you are going to have to suck it and see on arrival, hey ho 🙄

Big Rat

Ahhh now you see Lexus aren't really interested in seeing some of their flagship cars of days gone by, I think they are just wanting to sell their new ones!

Just now, emjay82 said:

Ahhh now you see Lexus aren't really interested in seeing some of their flagship cars of days gone by, I think they are just wanting to sell their new ones!

@emjay82 Element of truth in that I guess same can be said of all manufacturers 🙄

🐀

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Element of truth in that I guess same can be said of all manufacturers 🙄

🐀

Absolutely, I'm just still yet to witness the self proclaimed amazing Lexus customer service. I live in hope 😉 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Can some one other than @Big Rat talk to him about the forum, don't want to scare him off 😉

@Rusty Crobar We took Alex for a drive in a couple of 'F' s a few days ago he tried to utter the word scared a number of times 😂

He's top bloke 👍

🐀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Not going to make it today 😔.  A bit too far with the other half and nipper in tow. Enjoy the day and get some photos!  👍 

@emjay82 Ok matey will do 👍

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links