Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Indoor Japs Sunday 4th April

UltraViolet

I won`t be there now my car has gone Claire... there are plenty of top cars in this club that will take my place.... would be nice to see an Altezza there though..

That's a shame - never mind, next time! Is your friend still wanting to come along?

Where do we get our tickets from Claire? Or do I turn up, pay and tell them I'm booked on the stand? Do you need my Reg number or something to identify I'm inside?

You can either pre-pay today to benefit from £2 off the price of a ticket (numbers higher up in the thread) or pay on the day. Once I've got the names of those wanting to go (COME ON PEEPS ;) ), I'll take your reg numbers and send them to the organiser. It's not strictly necessary though as you can just turn up on the day, say you're with LOC and you'll be directed to the right place.

C'mon peeps get your names down. There are some nice cars in the club, lets show them off :P

I maybe forced to stick mine down if no one else is gonna :o

So how many people are coming to this event? :huh:

Any more for any more. I know there's a clash with Bluewater but some of you closer to this neck of the woods must be up for JAPS.

So that's:

1) Zee

2) Chris

3) John

4) Ifraz !!!

Hey guys, you must be intimating the others with your motors!

Hmmm,

Just had some bad news about this event!

Firstly LOC have not booked any stands as yet, and the indoor section is now full!

Secondly It has moved, appartently those at Stoneleigh had double booked. So it is now being held about 10 minutes from the origianl venue....

Claire please get in touch with Andy, to arrange something and to double check what i have been told is 100% accurate...

Cheers

Righty-o, this is now sorted gentlemen!

The event has indeed moved to the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre which is 10 minutes from Stoneleigh. We have 4 tickets for the outside concours thanks to Andrew Greenwood. I am working out with him the best way to get the tickets to Zee, Chris, John and Ilfraz and if you haven't already, please can you PM me your reg no's in case you need to pick them up at the gate. Please can you also PM me your addresses in case I need to get tickets sent straight to you.

There is plenty of space for other LOC'ers to come along although you won't be on the main concours as we only have 4 spaces.

The event times remain the same and the new address is:

The Warwickshire Exhibition Centre

The Fosse

Fosse Way

Leamington Spa

Warks

CV31 1XN

www.warwickshireexhibitioncentre.co.uk

Yes the show was very good. We parked up along the viewing arena outside. We had to be there before 8am to be parked indoors. :blink: All the 'reserved' spaces were filled up by the time we got there.

The weather was dry most of the time but we did have a small shower half way through the day.

The 4 of us enjoyed our day B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk