Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Carbon Fibre Bonnets

DUNCAN

Personally I prefer the C-One bonnet like Maz has (I think?)

That Hippo one looks like someone's been shagging a fat bird on there and the shapes gone all wonky.

Maybe it looks better from a different angle? I'll see if I can find another pic..

The one in the second picture is the C-One motorsport bonnet just like my, they do a carbon version of the bonnet, but i think it doesnt have the side air vents like my does....and to be true Duncan, im not sure if it look good on a Green car, but that just my personal taste, may be some one can photoshop the carbon bonnet onto your car so you have an idea what it will look....

I do like the C-One bonnet but what concerns me is the large vent letting rain etc pour onto the engine.

Also, no disrespect at all to Maz, but all the boy racers have Evo style vents cut into their corsa's. I fancied something a little bit different.

Has anyone seen any others that look good ?

Also can anyone photo shop a black bonnet onto a picture of my car and post it ?

I do like the C-One bonnet but what concerns me is the large vent letting rain etc pour onto the engine.

Also, no disrespect at all to Maz, but all the boy racers have Evo style vents cut into their corsa's. I fancied something a little bit different.

Also can anyone photo shop a black bonnet onto a picture of my car and post it ?

if you want something different me and you will try and build one with the vents of your choice,you know the crack mate :winky:

if you want something different me and you will try and build one with the vents of your choice,you know the crack mate :winky:

Thanks Dave,

I know this..... you offered before, but to be honest, unless there's a few of us in on it, it'll be too pricey by the time a mould's made etc...

I'll give it some thought...... maybe plan "B" ! :)

Thanks Dave,

I know this..... you offered before, but to be honest, unless there's a few of us in on it, it'll be too pricey by the time a mould's made etc...

I'll give it some thought...... maybe plan "B" ! :)

always here to help mate,if you want that special part :winky:

I thought you of all people would have got a cabon of glass fibre bonnet to save weight !

Thank Duncan...hehehe only kidding :P :P :P :whistling::whistling: , the C-One Motorsport Wide Duct bonnet come with a cover, which you can put on under the main vent (bolted on), that will stop the rain getting in the engine bay, but i have left it off, specially when i get my SC fitted soon, as that what the vents is for, all those flesh air.....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling:

What's the TRD bonnet look like then Mat...  Any pictures ?

it looks like the standard bonnet, perfect fitment, top quality, £1000 at least

Here is a pic of mine (VIS racing OEM stye) that has the same look

BOY RACER....NO im not a BOY RACER, im too old to be a BOY RACER........hehehe..... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::hehe::hehe: :P

I like the second one mate.....

I will be getting a carbon bonnet either later this year or early next for my little project.... but get some paint on it for ***** sake!!

When their not painter they remind me of Taxi`s... can`t remember where, but i remember the bonnets and boots where black and the cars where white!!! LOL if that makes sence!!

I DID WANT ONE, BUT I KNOW SOME ******* WOULD DAMAGE IT.

also due to the speeds the Monster could Potentially go at, i wouldnt feel safe with a carbon bonnet

i wanted the TRD bonnet

Mat, have you had her on a dyno yet?? Get some performance figures up for all us mere mortals to drool over!!!

BHP, Torque, 0-60, 0-100, standing quarter, etc.... then do it for the race car and watch all of us get tent poles in our trousers!!!! :lol::blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links