Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Strut Bar

SteveL

Hi,

I'm looking to hopefullypurchase a front strut bar for my IS200 (engine totally unmodified, 2000 X-reg) quite soon

I've had a good look around previous posts on the subject and it would appear that Cusco seem to be the best make , and Takakaira seem to be best price wise.

Takakaira's strut bars (i hope that link worked!)

I need a bit of advise from those experienced chappies on here on the following:

1. Ordering from Takakaira they obviously all relate to Altezza's. Will these fit direct onto a standard IS200 or will it need a bit of jiggery pokery?

2. Which is best one to go for. In the Cusco section there seems to be a large range (Alu-Carbon OS, Type OS, AS), all of which seem to fit the Altezza. Any particular one stand out against the others?

3. Any reviews on takakaira as a company generally - good, bad, indifferent?

Thanks guys :D

Steve

Cusco

type OS

for altezza

£114 from Taka Kaira.

I recieved mine this morning....It arrived in 4 days from Japan.

you got any pics mate :)

Not yet matey, Ive just got in from work and the wife said it came this morning.

She wasn't too happy... she seems to think I spend too much time and money on my car.... can't think why !!! :P

Cusco

type OS

for altezza

£114 from Taka Kaira.

Not yet matey, Ive just got in from work and the wife said it came this morning.

She wasn't too happy... she seems to think I spend too much time and money on my car.... can't think why !!! :P

i cant either :lol: hey and now your on the pc,that`ll go down nice too :lol: bless her. B)

Cusco

type OS

for altezza

£114 from Taka Kaira.

i cant either :lol: hey and now your on the pc,that`ll go down nice too :lol: bless her. B)

Ya right there Dave, :lol::lol:

They're never happy are they... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links