Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Clock And Air Con Panel

Maz

Hi guys, anyone know how to take the Clock and Air Con panel off without damaging anythings behind it and the rage paint on the centre console?

? i need to take it off to refit the clock Hours and Mins buttons.

thank guys

Maz

Maz, do a search mate there is something on here explaining it, try doing a search for how toremove the dash tray...

Failing that, in a nutshell, there a 3 clips holding it in place, 1 in the middle, and 2 either side, best thing to do is, hold a rag on the centre console, then prize the section up with a flat headed screwie, then you should fathem out where the clips are that need to be undone.

sorry if it sounds a bit vague, best doing a search as it has pictures explaining better.

So it look like i have to take out the dash tray and the lower panel first? not as stright follow as it seen, or can the Air Con panel come out on it own without removing the top dash tray and the lower panel?

Done it, got the air con and cdplayer unit out, not too hard, was worry more on the paint jobs than anythings else, now how to get to the circuit board for the clock? do i need to take the heater/clock panel apart from the cd-player first? then what? anyone?

I have never taken mine apart so im not sure, Sorry Tony

I think Fargo has changed all the LED's in his unit so he'll be able to tell you exactly.

if you cannot see any screws its prolly clips and you need to use something flat and wide so as not to cause stress on the plastic, so use something like a cedit card

ok guys, took everythings out, and found that i missing 2 green rubber things that going into the clock hour and mins adjust buttons, so can i ask if anyone have a spare air con/clock panel for sale? let me know please, also can i drive the car without the panel on? as it content the seat belt warning light and the hazard warning light switch too....

Done it, got the air con and cdplayer unit out, not too hard, was worry more on the paint jobs than anythings else, now how to get to the circuit board for the clock? do i need to take the heater/clock panel apart from the cd-player first? then what? anyone?

was gona say Maz, that all was explained in the OM, but you got there in the end..

ok guys, took everythings out, and found that i missing 2 green rubber things that going into the clock hour and mins adjust buttons, so can i ask if anyone have a spare air con/clock panel for sale? let me know please, also can i drive the car without the panel on? as it content the seat belt warning light and the hazard warning light switch too....

maybe you could steal the rubber contacts from an old calculator or maybe an old games joypad or something like that, use a dab of super glue to hold the rubber bit to the back of the button and make sure the black contact part on the rubber bit hits the circuit board.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links