Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just checking these out again and there seem to be some stunning Ls600s on Autotrader today and starting at just £12+k

Has the bottom dropped out of this Top-End market do you think ?  ...  and maybe it's the time to buy !

Just doodling really, can't see me ever changing to another unless the unthinkable happens ( like being a write-off )

Malc

Hi Malc

Some of those are very high mileage (notwithstanding the fact the the engine will go on and on I'm sure)

But once you've owned one a couple of years, stuck an extra few K on it, surely the market will be extremely limited?

And if the hybrid system goes...

I can barely change my own socks!

I guess the Ls600 has always been a bit of a limited market BUT let's not forget the price new was @£100k +  and doubtless spares will cost a fortune ( especially at lexus ) whatever age car one has.

I was just observing,...............  the bottom might have been reached, but what would I know  :whistling:

Malc

• Like 1

I remember seeing one at £60k plus at my local dealership.  A bargain in some ways, but around here, you could also invest in a student house for that!!!

Chris, that really puts it all into perspective.    A whole car for the cost of a couple of dastardly repairs on the Ls600 maybe.

Malc

Yes. I have 'Cars under £1K'  stickered on Autotrader. My neighbours Audi S8 ( V-10,air suspension) cost £1800 for a suspension leg!

A nice 16 years old, low mileage Corolla?........

As you see, I still have no car, except wife's W Reg Micra. MOT guy always says "These things never go wrong"

MOT next week.......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links