Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Isf for sale at Lexus Cheltenham

My local Lexus dealers is situated next to my work place so I often take a browse during my dinner break.

anyway, they don't come up that often but I think I saw the perfect isf for sale.

its a beautiful metric red and on a 62 plate.

one doctor owner from new and covered only 5,000 miles from new.

apparently the owner just part exchanged against a brand new RCF.

of course the mileage reflects the price which I'm told will be about £44,500.

that said if you want what looked like a brand new car this is about as good as it gets.

if I could afford it I'd buy it myself.

carl

When I asked the price the guy told me £35,000 which I thought was a lot but then this is all but brand new. Either the website has miss printed the price which seems a bit high even for a superb example like this at £45,000.

either way, someone with deep pockets will snap it up I'm sure.

Carl

Just now, rayaans said:

Yep shouldnt be anymore than £35k really.

Unless I'm going mad I'm sure the chap said the guy got £32,000 in px. Maybe I Misheard and it was £42,000.

im sure if anyone's interested they can ring to double check price.

• 4 weeks later...

Nonway they paid that in px.. they dont call em stealers for no reason.

Id say if it advertised for 44, they px'd for 32-35. But if they advertised it for 35k, they px'd it at 28ish.

I spoke to a lexus dealer in Birmingham once and he told me a secret that "we would not px a car unless we were making 7k on it in px" (thats for cars over 20k). Not saying that every dealer is like that, but it kinda gives you a indication they trying to get you over a barrell.

People like Dr's and most rich people with all due respect dont give a crap about losing out, they just dont want the hassel of selling. So dealers welcome them with open arms lol. Sales team probably fight over who will serve them lol.

Strangely enough I was at Cheltenham Lexus yesterday dropping off a car and they were moving cars around the forecourt and it happened to be the isf that was started up when I arrived. Does sound lovely though but I agree it just seems too highly priced particularly when compared to the more modern RCF which is only a few thousand pounds more.

however, it is a lovely unmolested example in showroom condition.

carl

7 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Nonway they paid that in px.. they dont call em stealers for no reason.

Id say if it advertised for 44, they px'd for 32-35. But if they advertised it for 35k, they px'd it at 28ish.

I spoke to a lexus dealer in Birmingham once and he told me a secret that "we would not px a car unless we were making 7k on it in px" (thats for cars over 20k). Not saying that every dealer is like that, but it kinda gives you a indication they trying to get you over a barrell.

People like Dr's and most rich people with all due respect dont give a crap about losing out, they just dont want the hassel of selling. So dealers welcome them with open arms lol. Sales team probably fight over who will serve them lol.

I did have an incident with Birmingham when I was looking for an IS300h F-Sport for the wife. They gave me a super low ball figure for the Merc we p/xed eventually to Lexus Chester.

I was shocked at the price, firstly because my local dealer had offered me more for the car and a bigger discount on the car I was looking at. £7k is a lot, my local dealer says they aim for about £3k overrall.

Why does it seem to have the old style center around the screen and not the later black and chrome surround. Also no radar cruise ? i thought with being a late one it would of had a higher spec.

Just looked closely it doesnt seem to be an isf as the dials are not blue and only go to 8k in the revs.No F on the steering wheel either.

19 minutes ago, gumball3000 said:

Why does it seem to have the old style center around the screen and not the later black and chrome surround. Also no radar cruise ? i thought with being a late one it would of had a higher spec.

Just looked closely it doesnt seem to be an isf as the dials are not blue and only go to 8k in the revs.No F on the steering wheel either.

Because that is his IS250 in picture, not the IS-F he is referring to.

Anyway Carl.. we have already discussed this particular Lexus IS-F being overpriced... not that long ago, see below:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/108206-over-priced/

I am sure it is nice and looks like new (because it is), but there are no way to explain the price point. You can have 4 years newer RC-F, with 10k more miles (so 15k in total - still nearly new car) for the same price. 

Lexus should know it better than anyone else...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links