Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sad times but my IS250 (manual) has been sold, quite a few people wanted it but many were faffing about with money, in the end a bloke flew direct from N.Irl to meet me and just bought the car on the spot. 

Almost 2 years I owned that car and it never once let me down, I am actually petrified of getting into the CL55. I have not time to collect it yet but will next week.

Lexus are seriously underrated in the UK, particuarly the IS250. 

well, it was all a bit crazy. One guy paid a deposit and basically said he couldn't pat the rest , que me waiting a few weeks.

I reduced the price alot and had more views, another bloke wednesday wanted it but said he would pay next week. Then a guy from North Ireland said them magic words, 'I can pay tomorrow, on the spot'

He sent a message now, said he loves the car and no faults. Someone picked up a great deal. What a great car that was.

The Merc is awesome, I have never driven a car with that much power or torque in my life so it needs to be handled with care that

123a.jpg

She looked a stunner thats for sure, you like your rear wheel drives dont you. Only second one iv owned, first car when i passed my test 520 Bmw terrible in snow

and a bit tail happy in the wet. I bought winter tyres for the lexus straight away,i bought 4 brand new 10 spoke wheels and put the summers on them.

the old wheels i repainted looked crap and scabby did them anthrasite. Yours would be the expensive tax on a manual, Its what put me off so i bought the auto.

Hope you stay on the forum your very knowledgeable.. All the best with your new venture.

• Like 1

toffee_pie

I've seen your struggle with selling the car on many advert pages...the price was spot on and the further reduction of the price cough me thinking about you car and can not understand why people are after mercs and bmw only!!! Didn't call just because I want a automatic....already seen 10 cars...can not find the wright one...so ******!!!!

Could have easily got more but I wanted it sold asap. Am travelling on business all week and didn't want the hassle of an extra car lying around. 

You don't know the care and quality maintenance carried out on it. Everyone who looked at it wanted it but only one guy produced the cash. One guy agreed to buy at 6800GBP but couldn't get the cash, I kept his deposit. 

BMW and Merc are seriously over rated. Might be ironic getting a Merc but the CL55 AMG is a special car.

Mind you there is absolutely nothing wrong with a manual is250. I am amazed no one here wants them. With the induction kit it easily out performs the automatic in terms of drivers feedback. You decide when to shift gears, more control. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links