Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Telephone

rhosneigr

I'm having a problem with the telephone system on the sar which I hope someone can give me some ideas of what could be wrong.  The phone connects all right with Bluetooth but then I have problems doing any editing on the contacts list. Activating the manage contacts button only gives the option to transfer contacts from the phone which are aready in the system..Also the message/email part only works sometimes. The car is still under 12 months old and therefore still under warranty but before taking it to the dealer maybe someone on the forum have had the same problem and know the solution.

Get them to update the software. Although yours is a 2015 registration, its likely that the car came with an older software than the one currently available.

They'll do it free of charge anyway and should only take 10 mins or so.

11 hours ago, rhosneigr said:

Thanks for that. I've just phoned the dealership and was told to bring it in and see one of the sales people and they would sort it. Obviously a known issue.

Yep  depends on the phone age as well. It pairs up well with my HTC one but not that good with my wife's honor 7 which is newer

Did not need an update. I did not realise that the car updates its contacts list every time the phone connects, unlike my previous cars where any alteration to the contacts list had to be done within the car's system. A sort of live system.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links