Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What you mean by IS250 "sport" is that "SR"? If the miles are genuine and the car was serviced I would say - no problem. As well learning from my own mistakes - some cars have beed services, but you need to check what big ticket items were replaced e.g. Water pump, Main belt and similar. It is important, because these items are "check only" after 100k Miles and car value can depend whenever they are already replaced or not.

30 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

What you mean by IS250 "sport" is that "SR"?

I would imagine he means what is said, the IS250 Sport? Certainly wouldn't be an SR as that grade didn't appear until 2008.

IS 250, SE and SE-L on sale in the UK from 19 November; IS 250 Sport and IS 220d models due January 2006, IS 220d Sport in April 2006

The IS is launched in IS 250, SE and SE-L grades on 19 November. The IS 220d models and IS 250 Sport versions are due to join the range in January 2006, with IS 220d Sport models completing the line-up in April 2006.

All versions are fitted with eight airbags, cruise control, 13-speaker sound system with CD autochanger and Aux socket for linking personal digital music players, smart keyless entry and start, climate control, sequenced LED interior spot lighting, alloy wheels and front and rear armrests.

SE models feature leather upholstery with electrically adjustable, heated and ventilated front seats and 17-inch alloys. The SE-L comes with rain-sensing wipers, HID headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS), front and rear parking sensors, electrically adjustable steering column, memory settings for the steering wheel, front seats and door mirrors and a power sunshade for the rear window.

The Sport versions will feature Cellensia suede-effect upholstery, 18-inch alloy wheels, lowered sports suspension, sport-style pedals, electrically adjustable heated front seats, HID headlamps with AFS and front and rear parking sensors.

1 minute ago, ColinBarber said:

IS 250 Sport versions are due to join the range in January 2006.

Is that including UK versions? I might be wrong, but never heard of UK IS250 Sport?  I have owned IS250 AWD Sport, but that was EU version, not UK. In EU and US.. and maybe other markets Lexus used Sport, Sport Premium and Premium (and later F-Sport and Premium F-Sport) trims, while in UK there were SE, SE-i and SE-L (and later SR, F-Sport).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links