Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Traffic Wardens

Steve

Whats all this about traffic wardens measuring how far you are away from a kerb and fining you if you park to far away from the kerb. Next min we will see Traffic Wardens breaking up fights outside nightclubs!

We will probably see disabled drivers victimised.. another way for the government to grab you by the nuts and give it a good ole squeeze

:angry::angry::angry:

I aint parking near any kerb with my alloys.. already scuffed them twice!!!!

apparently the traffic warden will measure the distance.. £100 (i think) fine if over the legal measurement.

I heard it on the news briefly

He pulled out on me for no other reason than to get in the traffic coz no-one would let him out,with no apology, so when he got stopped at the lights i knocked on his window,told him how irresponsible it was to drive like that and he was talking down to me like i was a 5yr old,we exchanged words(politely of course) i took his no and said............Oh you may want to put your seatbelt on as your in charge of the vehicle,you should have seen the expression on the other officers face it went a nice rosy colour, :blush: he mumbled something they reached across and put the belts on and floored it.

I wont put up the smilie that i want to,but it involves making a loose clasp of the fingers and flicking the wrist :winky:

Just another tax. Gordon Brown has overspent by £10bn over the estimated £27bn of our money and wants some more.

If he tries to raise council taxes anymore there'll be a lynching. It's already risen by double digit percentages these last few years and is projected to be another 8% this year.

The guy's screwed up the finances big time.

I aint parking near any kerb with my alloys.. already scuffed them twice!!!!

apparently the traffic warden will measure the distance.. £100 (i think) fine if over the legal measurement.

I heard it on the news briefly

50cm from what i read... me thinks woman drivers will be hit hard... :P

If you parked 50cm away from the kerb in our street traffic wardens would be the least of your worries - your car would be 50cm narrower the next time a lorry went past. :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links