Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Irritating!

The-Acre

....the way these cars get under your skin.

After 4 months without my LS I'm beginning to get the itch again! So in the New Year I'll be on the look out for a facelift LS430

Does anyone know anything about this one? It's been up for sale for about 6 months I think. Although I'm not sure I want the same colour again.

I will of course be keeping the Volvo which is a fantastic car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS-430-4-3-Lth-S-Wheel-auto-6sp-Petrol-Blue-/271588920462?hash=item3f3bf60c8e:g:l-IAAOSwPe1T~doA

Got a feeling this one is on another post, hasn't done much mileage over the last 4 years but seems to have less mileage stated than when MOTd in September.

A lot of advisories one year which seem to have have been dropped subsequently, was this an over zealous tester or have all the jobs been seen to?

Other question is why is it still for sale after 6 months?

Got a feeling this one is on another post, hasn't done much mileage over the last 4 years but seems to have less mileage stated than when MOTd in September.

A lot of advisories one year which seem to have have been dropped subsequently, was this an over zealous tester or have all the jobs been seen to?

Other question is why is it still for sale after 6 months?

Does that plate have to be changed as I think its an Irish one isn't it. Don't shoot me down in flames if I am wrong. It seems to have done alot of time doing nothing since having done only 6000 miles since Sept 2011. There has to be a good reason why this has hung about for so long. Mike.

I suppose the time it's been on the the market should ring alarm bells. The number plate is OK Mike as it's Northern Ireland. Which although my Irish wife would disagree with, it's part of the UK.

• Like 1

I did think it odd that there were only three photos. I'll give that one a miss. I was only curious really to see if anyone had knowledge of it. I'll just keep my eyes open over the coming weeks. There are just so many that have been up for sale for many weeks, which makes me wonder why they don't drop the prices a bit, they're obviously too high., especially as there doesn't seem to be a real shortage. Ideally I'd like one with failed suspension so I can put coilovers on, but then you can't test it on the road.

I did think it odd that there were only three photos. I'll give that one a miss. I was only curious really to see if anyone had knowledge of it. I'll just keep my eyes open over the coming weeks. There are just so many that have been up for sale for many weeks, which makes me wonder why they don't drop the prices a bit, they're obviously too high., especially as there doesn't seem to be a real shortage. Ideally I'd like one with failed suspension so I can put coilovers on, but then you can't test it on the road.

You can always go in and negotiate hard to bring the price down. What they ask for and what they get are two different things. Mike.

You can always go in and negotiate hard to bring the price down. What they ask for and what they get are two different things. Mike.

True enough. A friend of mine has just bought an XC90 for nearly 50% less than the asking price. Maybe when everyone has spent all their money at Christmas it'll be a good time for some heavy negotiating!

If you want a car with knackered suspension, keep an eye on the breaking for spares ads, I've seen a couple of tidy looking cars being scrapped for that very reason.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links