Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bad Day

Fargo

So the missus had a bad morning today, So she leaves the house to take the kids for there first day back at school.. and some **** had centre punched the rear windscreen, needless to say the glass fell through as soon as touched,

The whilst at school and due to the inherent nature of having no rear glass she hears this couple arguing and looks round to see this bloke shaking hi spoor poor little chinese girlfriend around and punching her. so being the girl that my missus is, she says to the girl jump inthe car ill drop you somewhere and puts here hand in between them and then the bloke promptly punches my missus in the face, to which she promptly knee'd him in the balls, and when he was bent over elbowed him in the back of the head.. to which he hit the deck and was still there when the police turned up.....i trained her well...

Luckerly for him he lives up in london (i dont) and is not pressing charges else i would have been making a little court appearance myself...

and whilst all this is going on,, other 'men' pass on by as though nothing is goimg on...

That does sound like a very bad day. The fact that 'men' just walked past when he hit your missus is disgusting :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: , i'd interveine, and so would a lot of blokes i know.

How's your missus's face? Hope she is ok!

On a lighter note, please remind me to behave if i'm ever around ur missus, i don't want to be knee'd in the crown jewells!

Stu

ha ha ha, sorry to laugh but she sounds like a top bird. Can't believe no-one wanted to help, mind you sounds like she had it under control!

Box of choccies and some flowers for her then!

Glad she's ok - cowards like that chap are more likely to carry a weapon of sorts, but I'd like to think I'd have done the same. Good on her and glad it turned out ok. He's not pressing charges against her, but could she press charges against him?

Bet you're dead proud of her (rightly so 'n' all!). Well done Mrs Fargo, Girl Power! :D

what you gonna do if she turns on you paul,sounds like youve trained her too well :lol: she did good,i`m pleased for her :winky:

he he,, i have not shown her all my tricks .. just in case she does turn on me.. ;)

what you gonna do if she turns on you paul,sounds like youve trained her too well :lol: she did good,i`m pleased for her :winky:

he he,, i have not shown her all my tricks .. just in case she does turn on me.. ;)

hey paul you could be a second dan,but it doesn`t stop the old balls getting kicked :lol:

nice work.. glad she is fine.. although should never have needed to do it in the first place.. was the little girl o.k as well

yes she is ok,, Btw the chinese girl was an adult not a little girl as in kid.. but little as in small

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links