Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Its A Good Bye To The Isf..

Well done Stu - I think it was worth the hassle given the figures you quoted. I will go down the private route too and will hope the lure of a full years mot, 12 months warranty remaining and the 60k service just completed will mean it will appeal to a wide audience and hopefully they won't all be time wasters. 911 would be a great move and one I may look at myself. Thanks for all your contributions, they certainly helped me before I made the decision to buy my ISF.

• Like 1

Glad you're planning on sticking around Stu. Your contributions to the forum have certainly been appreciated by me and I hope they continue.

Have you had a test drive in the Evora S yet? Superb choice by the way. There's not many about so another equally (or even more) rare car. Are you planning on getting a MY12 onwards?

I have yes and really do want a MY2012 onwards but yes they are rare and I am not sure my budget will stretch. I am keeping an eye on the market and crossing my fingers.

Thanks all for the kind worst :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links