Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

3 X "fpn" Mark 4s For Sale Lately

............ the first has sold ............ the second is Cat D at £4500 !!! bonkers ............... and the 3rd looks good with LPG conversion and more sensible money ,,,,,, but the telescopic steering he says is a bit dodgy............. btw my oil looks that colour after 15,000 miles too

Really don't see too much advantage buying a low miler car when we know the miles rarely show any defects apart from maybe the usual 160/175,000 need for changing UCAs and cam belts at 100k on the Mk4s

but each to their own I guess ................ :whistling:

Malc

............ the first has sold ............ the second is Cat D at £4500 !!! bonkers ............... and the 3rd looks good with LPG conversion and more sensible money ,,,,,, but the telescopic steering he says is a bit dodgy............. btw my oil looks that colour after 15,000 miles too

Really don't see too much advantage buying a low miler car when we know the miles rarely show any defects apart from maybe the usual 160/175,000 need for changing UCAs and cam belts at 100k on the Mk4s

but each to their own I guess ................ :whistling:

Malc

I think hes got a bit carried away with the price but if they get it up go the prices of ours. Mike.

Malc

I don't agree with your synopsis on low mileage cars with regard to the LS400 .Having owned a mark1 that I took to 180k from 50k and now have a 29k mark 4 that I bought 3 years ago with 18k on it I have to point out the difference .

First of all the whole of the car loosens up over the mileage the suspension and running gear the fit of everything, the feel of the car in driving mode does change.The wear on parts we never see is there and all of it culminates in a less tight new sensation that comes with a brand new car .I agree that the parts last longer and are of better quality but everything wears out over time and use .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links