Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200se Carpet Ripped!

All,

Yesterday whilst giving my car the once over, I noticed when hoovering out the back, that part of the carpet is ripped! If you were sat in the back, behind the driver, it would be to the back left corner of the footwell, just where the carpet goes up over the centre mound. Is this something anyone has seen before?

I bought my W reg IS200SE back in November last year, where they obviously gave me a year's warranty, but would this cover carpet?

Another small point, does anyone else get annoyed at how easy it is to drop stuff down the side of the drivers seat, but a complete nightmare to get it out again! :whistling:

Thanks in advance. :zee:

Nick

P.S. I am a gold memeber, but I cant work out how to use my gold log in, in this section, anyone point me in the right way as I am defo on the wrong way here!

i have a similer rip in my carpet , its just by the passenger seat (where the over-mat finishs) when my wife gets out she puts one foot out the car and uses her foot (with stiletto/heal type shoes on) in the car to push herself out which has left a rip about 1-2" long (which is now coverd up by another overmat under the top mat) . crap quilty ! the cars well out of its warranty so no new one off lexus , they would say "wear n tear". if it was in the house it would be buggerd in weeks !!

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies. I am very interested in one of those grapping devices, think my nan had something similiar for when she dropped stuff. :whistling:

As for the carpet, I agree wear and tear (scuse the pun), but the car has only done 23k and is only three years old, I call that poor quality. I will call the dealer and see what they think.

Thanks

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links