Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well Here It Is

jac114

But Steve are you mad..... :blink: ...... :lol:

I seriously hope that a woman did not instigate this!!

yes there is a new lady... blimmin gorgeous too... but I will end up looking like a male walrus climbing up the beach if she saw my belly :lol:

got shot of the other one.. bad attitude against english people :P :P

also for my general health really.. gave up smoking so i could live longer disease free when i am a jelly sucking old man instaed of breathing through an oxygen bottle. NOS is ok.. but i dont want that bottle to be oxygen.

But in order to give up smoking I have gone all porky!

Its easy giving up smoking...............i've done it loads of times :lol:

But seriously i have always found the first 3-4 days easy its from then onwards that i struggle

and of course in the mornings and after meals,but i am more determined this time to kick it into

touch once and for all.

The family have been warned that i may get tetchy......a bit.....no a lot :lol::lol:

The family have been warned thai i may get tetchy......a bit.....no a lot 

Ok everyone be nice to Pete!! :D

yes there is a new lady... blimmin gorgeous too... but I will end up looking like a male walrus climbing up the beach if she saw my belly

Steve...a burger every once in a while wont hurt matey...everything in moderation!! :D :D

got shot of the other one.. bad attitude against english people :P :P

!

i can maybe see why! since i have been back i have noticed a few differences between UK and our European friends - better dressed, better looking women, people that wash their hair :o , far better service in shops etc and just the general attitude of people is more friendly in the EU.

sorry to say it but i can see why people dont like the UK.

But seriously i have always found the first 3-4 days easy its from then onwards that i struggle

and of course in the mornings and after meals,but i am more determined this time to kick it into

touch once and for all.

The family have been warned that i may get tetchy......a bit.....no a lot :lol::lol:

Me too Pete.... :)

Judy saiz she'll put a pound in a jar for every day....

I have got rid of my lighters.. Although I got a good JD Zippo for b'day.

But trying real hard.. Neary had one today.. but did'nt....

I give up smoke a long time ago but i still remember hiding the fags so i could get to them. Daft really when you think about it. how can you hide something when your the one hiding it? :duh:

I am i the only who's done that. or iam i the only one to admit it? :shutit:

touch once and for all.

The family have been warned that i may get tetchy......a bit.....no a lot  :lol:  :lol:

Me too Pete.... :)

Judy saiz she'll put a pound in a jar for every day....

I have got rid of my lighters.. Although I got a good JD Zippo for b'day.

But trying real hard.. Neary had one today.. but did'nt....

keep it up stevey ive been off them 3 years now,they stink :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links