Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Very nice looking LS for sale and with history. An early model.

My black Merc could look green or blue depending on the light. Did Lexus make a similar chameleon colour as it does'nt look very green to me.

An odd thing. I noticed the expansion tank looks empty and on the display the Radiator symbol is on the Rev counter side whereas on my own with just ignition on, its under the Speedo.

Perhaps changed, as my car is '93.

Lovely looking engine bay - someone has spent some time on this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-/321821420787?hash=item4aee0d2cf3

My engine bay looks pretty much similar.

I don't know why Lexus thought it was a good idea to fit a plastic cover over so much beauty......

My 1997 LS is either the same or a similar colour. It is described as Regent Green in the Service Book but it looks more like black in most lights. If you ask anyone the colour, they are likely to say it is black.

But it shows up as a dark metallic green in some lights, particularly if there is bright sunshine on the car. Nice colour and I like it.

First lexus I ever drove was a 93 ls400.

I was predominantly driving jags and s-class at the time. It quickly became my favourite client car,putting the rest to shame.

This car was green on the logbook but everyone swore blind it was black, even the police!

Decided then that when I stopped driving other people's cars for a living I had to buy my own ls someday.

• Like 1

First lexus I ever drove was a 93 ls400.

I was predominantly driving jags and s-class at the time. It quickly became my favourite client car,putting the rest to shame.

This car was green on the logbook but everyone swore blind it was black, even the police!

Decided then that when I stopped driving other people's cars for a living I had to buy my own ls someday.

Everyone thinks mine is black, well, during the winter months they do, during the summer it sometimes looks blue!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links