Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Secret Club On This Board?

Bison

I am thinkin there is a secret little community on here that watch each others back, seems like if you have an opinion about certain subjects I won;t mention what, you get a telling off!! lol I thought this was a free country, freedom of speach and all that?

Anyone else had this experience? I've heard rumours, and have met some people that tell me there is something stinky going on!!

OOOOO :ph34r::whistling: Bison :zee:

theres no secret board.

if you dont like it that i tell you to stop having ago at traders which in your own words, have only heard stuff about then thats your problem not mine.

it actually seems to me that "these" other people who you have spoken to, are the people that were Banned recently for trying to be negative rather than working possitively within the club.

i suggest if you have a problem you take it up with me by PM

TOPIC CLOSED I AWAIT YOUR PM

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links