Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bought one of these from the states a couple of weeks ago - arrived today and its a handy piece of 'kit' to have as it fits very well in the boot. Holds a lot of 'bits' and stops them rolling round the boot.

got one of these myself yesterday, did not even realise it was missing -- always wondered what the hooks were for.!

It will stop all stuff from falling over at least.

I've got the lexus ones in my GS. One that has four points that hook it to the floor, the other goes across the front of the boot opening to put things in. They are great.

how does one install these as mine looks useless, it does not have a 'pocket' to put stuff into.

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-h0vqz/products/143/images/395/LX470-CargoNet-10F355-6x4__34605.1421094647.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

I can hook it onto the floor of the car but there is nothing like I seen on photos where you can put stuff inside it?

There are two types - the one in the picture is the one I have that is secured onto two clips in the boot by the light cluster (a hook on each side) then held onto the boot floor through the plastic boot protector. Very handy for carrying things and holds quite a bit.

The other one available is the boot floor net which is the one you have which is good for securing larger items in transit.

These cargo nets are indeed extremely useful. Mine was in use all of the time when I had my 250. Unfortunately they no longer provide the hooks by the light clusters in the 300h, just the ones on the floor of the boot.

I kept mine so that I could carry on using it when I changed my car but to no avail!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links