Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi.

I am a new rx 400h owner. When sitting in the back seats I noticed that there are what looks like four LED lights about halfway up the B pillar. They are on both sides. I can't seem to find out what they are. Can anyone help??

Many thanks

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I do have DVD screens in the headrests, and your answer makes perfect sense!!

Simple when you know!!

I don't have the remote for the DVD unit so I've never been able to try it. I don't suppose you or anyone can shed any light on a replacement remote??

Thanks again mate!!

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I do have DVD screens in the headrests, and your answer makes perfect sense!!

Simple when you know!!

I don't have the remote for the DVD unit so I've never been able to try it. I don't suppose you or anyone can shed any light on a replacement remote??

Thanks again mate!!

The bay of E's is probably your best bet

Might be able to get a universal remote that'll work, again eBay is your friend!

A silly thing maybe, but have you thoroughly cleaned/checked your car?

It's amazing what you find under the rear seats and especially down the back of the rear armrest (where the remote and/or headphones are stored!

• Like 1

Thanks for all your replies, most helpful!! I had a good rummage under the seats etc, unfortunately, no remote, but I did find an 17/18mm spanner??? So not a total loss. I can get the DVD working manually ( what a place to put a DVD player) but will try a universal remote as suggested. Many thanks again to all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links