Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tte Or Trd Anti Roll Bars?

tof

I read that some guys have now TTE anti roll bars on their IS and are very happy with it.

Is there a difference with the TRD one except that TTE one are rear adjustable in 3 positions?

What is the best choice for my car?

Are anti roll bars for Altezza, IS300 and IS200 the same?

I have no front strut brace, is it better to put it first?

Thanks.

I know my TTE antiroll bar's do the job :)

I got the rear one adjusted in the middle position.. O.k La.

I have fitted the Cusco Upper strut brace too, only notice a slight difference in doing so.

But the TTE anti roll bar kit when fitted turned the baby IS200 Supercharged to a car it should of been in the first place.... SPORTY !

Whichever one you go for, good luck on your choice. I must mention that my IS 200 is a Jan 2000 V and the bushes where in very good shape, thus there was no need to change them, they work very well, although I have ordered the TTE anti roll bar bushes, and will interchange when I get these.

Not yet fitted my TEIN coil over kit yet... but can't wait to have the car lowered now.. but already handles like a dream . :)

• 3 months later...

hi there. Bought the TTE set last week. Planning to have it fitted sometime this week. Just wondering if fitting it will affect my warranty with Lexus? as my car is still less than 3 years old.

and secondly, do you think my dealer (Cardiff Lexus) would be happy to fit it for me :) ? as i don't seems to be able to find any garage that i am happy to let them touch my car.

cheers

Lexus Guildford supplied and fitted my TTE lowering springs no problem.

Out of interest how much are the TTE anti roll bars and do they only make one spec ?

Got mine from TDi the link is up the top of these forums..

There was only once model by TTE, but the rears have 3 adjustments.

I am more then happy with mine, although there are others out there which are slightly more thick like the Trd ones...

You'll be impress with the mod... Guarantee it !

Steve - remind me how much they were approx - I don't want to go pestering TDI till I have the pennies in-hand !!

The cooling panel fitted a treat - thanks :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links