Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Nfs Underground

Rodders_UK

Don't use braking - just accelerate and handbrake only. As your back end comes out, toggle between left and right to maintain the drift and then pull it round iun the direction you want to end up going. Try to avoid walls, and try to get your backend out onto the red/white lines for maximum points...

I've had 240k as my best - got 40k in one drift.... ;)

Don't use braking - just accelerate and handbrake only. As your back end comes out, toggle between left and right to maintain the drift and then pull it round iun the direction you want to end up going. Try to avoid walls, and try to get your backend out onto the red/white lines for maximum points...

I've had 240k as my best - got 40k in one drift.... ;)

Zeee

What red and white lines???

• 2 weeks later...
Use the MX5... best drift car they've got..

I've ben in the MX5 from the beginning (just picked it by accident) - still seems to be the fastest car of the bunch

Yep, I started with the MX-5, and is the best 'overall' car.

However, the Skyline (when unlocked) is faster (even if the stats dont say so), and i'd reccomend it for at least the drag racing...

yeah - there's an unlock code you can use to get a go in a very hot Skyline - it's certaily quick

Unlock code?? It'll probably unlock Eddies Gold Skyline (you race it head-to-head in the penultimat race), the one that is behind the menu when you first start..

I still beat it, but I did have a fully Level 3 upgraded Skyline (with wideboy bodykit :D )

Ahhh, yeah i've already got that one unlocked (I think you get it for completing all tournament races).

I have just unlocked Eddies skyline, (the gold one), its at 3 million style points, and its pretty slow :unsure: certainly not as fast as when you have to race it!

Ahhh, yeah i've already got that one unlocked (I think you get it for completing all tournament races).

I have just unlocked Eddies skyline, (the gold one), its at 3 million style points, and its pretty slow :unsure: certainly not as fast as when you have to race it!

***** mate you must be a SERIOUS gamer - I'm still on about round 15 :lol::lol:

***** mate you must be a SERIOUS gamer - I'm still on about round 15  :lol:  :lol:

Naaa, I'm just one of those people who gets hooked on a game, but its the first one in over a year I've actually completed :lol:

I was a little dissapointed i finished it so early, I mean looking at the stats, it only took about 300 races (@ 40% win ratio).

hey... how do you unlock on a PS2?

Also how do you use the NOS? Sure i saw NOS on a PC version

I've got the PS2 version.

You have to play in 'underground mode', and win so many races to unlock NOZ, once you've done that, you install it, and use L1 to use it...

***** mate you must be a SERIOUS gamer - I'm still on about round 15  :lol:  :lol:

Naaa, I'm just one of those people who gets hooked on a game, but its the first one in over a year I've actually completed :lol:

I was a little dissapointed i finished it so early, I mean looking at the stats, it only took about 300 races (@ 40% win ratio).

On eeh PC game - you can't advance in Underground mode unless you win a race

I have just unlocked Eddies skyline, (the gold one), its at 3 million style points, and its pretty slow  :unsure: certainly not as fast as when you have to race it!

***** mate you must be a SERIOUS gamer - I'm still on about round 15 :lol::lol:

5.2 million style points and finished underground in under a week......... :shifty:

On eeh PC game - you can't advance in Underground mode unless you win a race

Does that mean on the PS2 you can advance by finishing 2nd????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links